2007/05/05

addi turbo lace....

...that's write ladies and gentlemen the addi turbo lace needles have finally arrived and I have a pair from my trip to Romni wools. I know it is hard to see the needles with that big lace blob on them, but can you fault me for not waiting to try them?By the way, that lace blob is my new obsession. We will have to see how long it takes or if it will ever make it to the finish line. I have high hopes for this one.

I also picked up my 2.25mm needles and maybe a few other odds and ends as shown below:Yes I bought more handmaiden sock yarn. What can I say the colourways are gorgeous, it's local (ie Canadian) and the yarn is really yummy!

I also spent last weekend spinning up singles. And here is the resulting yummy yarn.

I can still use a lot of improvement and I definately need some lessons, but it is hard to find someone who teaches spinning! I asked the lady at Romni if she knew anyone who teaches spinning. Her response was we don't teach spinning on wheels anymore. That's nice, but why can't people answer the question. I didn't ask her who didn't teach, I asked who did.

Oh well I will remedy this by basking in the sun, drinking beer and knitting. Well maybe not drinking beer since I had quite a bit last night, but that is beside the point since sun and knitting are the more important of the three.

No comments: